Cross Border Legal Solicitors is a sole practitioner firm, with me, Mr Tito Mbariti the sole director. I am a fully qualified UK Immigration Solicitor and Member of the Law Society and I have worked in the UK immigration sector for several years, since graduating with a Masters specialising in International Immigration and Human Rights. I have specialist knowledge of the ins and outs of UK Immigration Law and Human Rights. Due to my experience and passion to assist others, I am willing to consider taking on even the most difficult cases, which other lawyers may find too complicated. I deal with the following areas of Immigration Law, be it an initial application, extension or appeal:
KEY AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Entry clearance applications, such as visitor visa, business visa, work visa, medical visa and family visas
- Spouse, unmarried and fiancé entry clearance visas and settlement application
- Student visa ( Tier 4) – Tier 4 (General) and Tier 4 (Child)
- Work Visa – Tier 2 (General), Tier 2 (Sportsperson), Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) and Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)
- Investor and Business Visa – Tier 1 (General), Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), TIER 1 (Investor) and Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Temporary worker –Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) and Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- All Point Based Dependent family Visa
- UK Visitor Visa –Marriage Visitor visa, Parent of a Tier 4 child visa, Permitted Paid Engagement visa, Short-term study visa, Standard Visitor visa and Visit the UK in a Chinese tour group
- Dependent relatives entry clearance visas and settlement application
- EEA national and family member applications and Appeals
- Human Rights, Asylum applications and Asylum appeals ( Private Funded – not Legal Aid)
- Fresh Asylum applications ( Private Funded – not Legal Aid)
- Family reunion and Appeals
- Application for Leave Outside the Rule ( under the s55 Best interest of Child or exceptional circumstance)
- Nationality/British Citizenship
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) – Settlement applications (5,10 year and 20-year route)
- Human Right applications (Article 8 ECHR – Family and Private Life)
- Domestic Violence applications
- FurtherLeave to Remain/ extension applications (in country)
- Applications for reconsideration
- Bail applications and bail hearings
- Deportation and Detention cases
- Judicial Review
- Ankara Agreement Visa – For Turkey National
- Registration for Croatian Nationals
- Passport and Travel document applications
- Transfer of conditions/No time limit applications
- Stateless Persons
- Switching visas within the UK
- Subject access request
- Immigration appeals and administrative review
I am also able to assist with International Migration to any other European Country.
Others Areas of Law
I can also assist with other areas of law by onward referral in areas such as:
- Family Law Matters
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Wills and Probate
- Employment – including tribunal matter
- Most areas Kenyan law – Qualified Advocate in Kenya
Who I Work With
I am a self-employed director and owner of Cross Border Legal Solicitors , a reputable solicitor firm with offices in Leicester which is recognized by the Law Society and regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority. Thus you can rest assured of top quality advice and service.
Who handles your Case?
I am self-employed and handle all my cases personally with clerical assistance from my support staff( who is also a lawyer). Your case will be dealt with by a highly qualified solicitor (not just a paralegal). I believe if you’re paying for a solicitor then a solicitor should handle your case.
Access to Solicitor
once your solicitor I am normally accessible to my clients via the phone/online/email- 7 days a week. I am not a conventional Lawyer and give all my clients unrestricted access to my time (they have paid for it anyway so why should they wonder when they can call me and be sure?). All my clients are updated on any progress at least monthly, and most of the time far more regularly.
Legal Fees – Initial Consultation is totally FREE!
This can be at our offices, on the phone or online (via Skype /Whatup/WeChat). the firm mostly works on a very reasonable fixed fee basis with no hidden fees, I endeavour to provide the total breakdown of fees/costs upfront so that clients can budget their money. The firm also operates on flexible payment options allowing you to pay in instalments.
Where are my clients from?
The solicitor firm offers worldwide service and my clientele cover all parts of the UK, Asia, North and South America, Africa, Europe and Australia. Solicitor is am accessible online through Skype, Facebook, Email, Whatsup or Facetime.
What is Unique about my service?
the director and the solicitor who will be dealing with your case personally is a migrant himself. Although recently became a British national due to marriage, I was born abroad and thus have had personal experience with the immigration system and can relate to most of my clients. I appreciate that due to time differences it is not always practical to call your solicitor on the phone or during typical office hours and so I use modern technology to bridge this gap. Having worked with migrants from all over the world I have a very good understanding and respect of various cultural and religious aspects which I take into account when dealing with my clients. In short: I am not your conventional Lawyer, but an advocate of your human rights
What is on Offer? – Free Immigration Advice
OFFERING up to 15 MINUTE FREE CONSULTATIONS with no obligation to instruct me further. (Please note that this would only be an assessment interview with general advice. You may need to book a full consultation if you need detailed written advice)
Dial an Immigration Solicitor Now!
Skype: Tito. Mbariti
Facebook: Free UK Immigration Solicitor